AVON C 24, 2020 Tammy Nall Tillett
Avon campaign 22, 2020
Join my EMAIL COUPON CODE CLUB!! Sign up as a customer on my Avon website and I will add you to my email list to receive codes for savings on all of your home, health & beauty.
Free belif Deluxe Sampler Bag with select 2 belif full-size product purchase (mix or match) https://www.avon.com/promotions/21027?rep=tnalltillett
Buy TWO get FREE sampler
Free sampler bag (pic below)
WHEN YOU NEED AN EYE LIFT
Use an eye cream every day. It helps protect the delicate skin around that area. Eye Lift Pro is specifically formulated with a skin tightening agent.
Rub your eyes. Tugging can stretch the skin and cause it to sag. Dot eye cream all around and pat it in gently.
In 1 week, the Eye Lift Pro:
• Provides a dramatic lift
• Makes eyes look and feel dramatically firmer
• Virtually erases the signs of aging on eyes
• Eyes feel tighter
• Under-eye shadows are visibly reduced
• Makes eyelids feel weightless and younger
• Keeps eyes looking wide awake
• Reduces the appearance of crow’s feet and the look of eyelid sagging
• Reshapes the contours of the eye area
• Suitable for sensitive skin
• Allergy-tested, dermatologist-tested, ophthalmologist-tested
• Fragrance-free, alcohol-free, phthalate-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, petroleum-free
• As part of your regimen, first cleanse the skin, then apply Eye Lift Pro after your serum but before your favorite Anew moisturizer.
• Twice daily, apply gel to eyelid and brow bone area; apply cream to under eye area, including upper cheekbone.
ALOE VERA BENEFITS
What is aloe vera?
Aloe vera is a medicinal plant that’s been used to treat various health conditions for thousands of years. It’s usually safe to use aloe vera directly from the plant or you can buy it in gel form. Aloe vera creams, gels, and ointments contain the clear gel found in aloe vera leaves. These products can be applied topically to treat various skin conditions.
Aloe Vera Uses
1. Heals burns– If you have a sunburn or another mild burn, apply aloe vera a few times a day to the area. If you have a severe burn, seek medical help before applying aloe. I use it in the kitchen for mild burns.
2. Clears acne-Using fresh aloe on your face may help clear up acne. You can also purchase aloe products for acne, including gels, cleansers, toners and creams.
3. Skin Brightener – Aloe vera lightens the skin, hence used successfully to alleviate sun tanning and hyper pigmentation. Aloe Vera can be an effective humectant to retain moisture and has the power to cool the skin, rejuvenate it and hydrate it.
4. As a Moisturizer – It also contains antioxidants in the form of vitamins A, C and E, and enzymes that can help calm inflammation and irritation. May be because of this, it’s a widely used ingredient in most of the beauty creams and gels. I think it just feels nice, especially in the summer.
5. Aloe for Hair – Due to its anti-inflammatory properties aloe helps in the cure of hair loss. It helps in the regrowth of hair. Application of aloe Vera gel strengthens and moisturizes the hair root preventing dry and flaky scalp. It acts as an excellent conditioner. It is a good cure for dandruff, psoriasis and eczema, also.
6. Aloe for Diseases – Aloe helps in the recovery from athlete’s foot, Psoriasis and Frost bite.
7. Aloe as an Immune booster – Aloe stimulates macro phages of our body to fight against foreign bodies. Because of the high level of antioxidants, which help combat the unstable compounds known as free-radicals, helps in anti-aging as an immune enhancer.
8. Aloe helps Detoxification – It is a gelatinous food, which circulates in the intestine and absorbs toxins on its way. This helps in proper detoxification.
9. Aloe as Wrinkle Repair – Our skin loves Vitamins C and E, which are present in Aloe, helping to improve skins firmness and keep it hydrated. Aloe Vera gel penetrates skin almost four times faster than water and its super emollient qualities help it moisturize the under layers of skin. Hence, it also helps in wrinkle repair.
Tammy Nall Tillett
Join our Team: National Team Beauty
Harry’s : – https://harrys.com/invite/rqvenx ($ave $5 by using this link)
email me: TammyJNallTIllett@yahoo.com
Tillettville Beauty blog: https://www.TillettvilleBeauty.com
WordPress blog: referral code: http://wordpress.com/refer-a-friend/Be9LQE9C1BKenWmbQ6jk
PayPal link: https://www.paypal.me/TammyJNallTillett
#Avonrep #aloe #aloevera #chi #chiessentials #aloebenefits #aloeverabenefits #youtuber #youtube #loveatfirstlashmascara #inklastingfoundation #Makeupaddict #beautylover #TammyNallTillett #JohnnyTillett #TillettvilleBeauty #powercouple #billionairemindset #makeup#linkinbio #bossbabe #femaleleader #productreview #womeninbusiness #femalemanager #avondigitalbook #Etown #TogetherKY #womenempowerment #fashion #hitrefressh #womeninspiringwomen #NewAvon #Avonrep #womensupportingwomen #ChiLava #SpinNCurl #selfdevelopement #businesslife #buildingmyempire #entrepreneurlife #workhard #billionaireprocess #greeneyes #loveislove #gym #nakedproof #ChiLava #SpinNCurl #Harrys
Avon campaign 17, 2020 brochures
Some highlights from campaign 17
Shopping Avon Online
There are tons of items in the Avon Defense products like gloves, cleaning supplies and hand soap-(pump and bar) and so, so much more!
CBD and Hemp Products
Goals or wishes?
Seriously? Do you have goals or wishes? I used to be one of those people who WISHED I had more money, WISHED I weighed less, WISHED I was higher rank in my Avon business, WISHED I had a better/bigger team, WISHED I wrote a blog every day or so, etc. Yep. Some of those hit home don’t they?
I have 3 divisions of goals I work for.
God (getting closer every day to him). My business goals. My weight loss goals.
I’m not going to beat around the bush and drag you on and on through my blog filled with fluff before I give you what you came here for. HOW to set goals and achieve them. Ready? Let’s do this!
There are things you HAVE to do get your mind ready.
1. Sit down and think. I mean really think. What do you REALLY want to do with YOUR life. Not what Momma, Daddy, Uncle or Grandma wants you to do. What do YOU want? Think about this for a while take a few days if you need too. Brain storm on a piece of paper or record your voice saying out loud I want to…
2. Write it down. Make a list. Write down EVERYTHING you really thought about the last few days.
3. Prioritize the list. One being the MOST important thing to you and so on. Choose the top 5 and throw the rest away. I know that sounds harsh but it’s realistic in getting your goals set to importance in your life.
4. Now read each one on your list, close your eyes and imagine yourself as already completed that goal. What does it look like? How does it feel? Really dig deep and feel that emotion. Feels good, a little scary, kind of makes you a little nervous? Good! Go for it with gusto. The key to getting your goal is to imagine it so much that it becomes real inside. The fear and anxiety go away. Oh and one more thing…
Let these Bible verses lead you to bigger and better dreams and goals. I have them paraphrased and in the first person so they are self directed promises to me from God. He is awesome.
Deuteronomy 8:18 I, remember, it is the Lord who gives me the power to become rich!
John 10:10 Jesus came to give me a life of abundance.
Matthew 21:22 EVERYTHING I ask for in prayer and believe it… I will receive.
Jeremiah 29:11 God knows the plans he has for me. Plans for me to prosper…and to bring the future that I hope for.
Psalm 100:4 Be thankful and say so.
Sign up to get notified of my next blog. How to make your goals a reality. I am basing it on the Bible verse Habakkuk 2:2 Write the vision and make it plain…
Avon’s VIRTUAL VISIONARIES Convention!!
No stupid virus can keep Avon down!! Although our trip to San Antonio, Texas was canceled. Avon chose to think OUTSIDE THE BOX!! We are having a “VIRTUAL LIVE CONVENTION” from the comfort of our homes. We still will get lots of SWAG as we always do and win lots of items as well.
Plus, those of us who have worked hard to get where we are will be recognized for our hard work and dedication that we’ve put in. It’s not TOO late to be a part of all of this. Sign up at no cost for the OPPORTUNITY of owning your OWN Avon business and join us at the virtual party at the end of August from the comfort of your own home. Get a sneak peak at the upcoming Christmas items and all of the new items coming to finish off 2020 and to begin 2021!! Great things in the pipeline for Avon representatives!! Let me know when you are ready. It’s all about you. You have to want it yourself. No one can make you be independent.
This will be my third Avon convention. I always come away with my head so full of knowledge I don’t know which way is up. Then I get home and sit down and start writing out my plans of growth.
Stay tuned for my next blog. I want to show you how to make it easier to reach your goals. No matter what they are.
Feel free to contact with questions about starting your own opportunity. Have a prosperous day!
Avon campaign 16, 2020
The Colors of Love
The makeup that loves you back!